Opus Energy has launched a workplace wellbeing scheme, which is aimed at increasing the overall mental and physical wellbeing of its 410 employees.
The scheme, Opus Energise, will offer:
- An online health and wellbeing information portal.
- Quarterly health challenges, starting with a pedometer team competition.
- Health screenings and advice.
- Access to an occupational health programme.
- A bikes-for-work scheme.
- Volunteering days.
- Discounted gym membership.
Charlie Crossley Cooke, managing director of Opus Energy, said: “Opus Energise is a way for us to show our commitment to our employees and thank them for all their hard work.”
Daniel Keatings, a Northampton-based pommel horse gymnast and Olympics hopeful, who is sponsored by Opus Energise, said: “It’s great to work with an organisation that realises the value of getting its staff involved in sports and thinking about being healthy.”