Industry experts will cover a wide range of benefits topics.
Highlights of the Employee Benefits Summit, which will be held on 25-27 June at Barcelo Asia Gardens Hotel and Spa in Alicante, Spain, include:
- Stephan Gay, director of life, savings and protection at the Association of British Insurers (pictured), will speak about restoring confidence in pensions, including delving into what more can be done in the workplace to help staff save enough for retirement.
- Irene Stark, HR director at ATS Euromaster, will talk about creating a culture of employee engagement to drive a business turnaround.
- Anne Teggart, European compensation and benefits lead at Sapient, will lead a session entitled ‘Compensation and benefits in a challenging business climate’.
- Dr Steven Poelmans, professor and director of the Coaching Competency Centre at EADA Business School, will speak about workplace flexibility as a tool to boost productivity.
- Andrew Garner, author of Smart moves: Successful strategies and tactics for career management, will discuss how employers can differentiate themselves in today’s turbulent and uncertain economy.
- Susan Gee, employee health and wellbeing manager at Yorkshire Water, will speak about whether health and wellbeing benefits are worth investing in, including how these perks can impact the bottom line and can be used to maintain and retain a stable workforce.