Read the articles in the digital magazine by clicking the links below or read the online versions by using the links to the right under ‘Related articles’ (these articles will go live in stages during June 2014).
(Please note: owing to large image sizes on page 24/25 this page will take a few minutes to load).
Gathering data can help HR to justify benefits decisions and target perks to meet employees’ needs. Read how in Riding the data wave will energise reward (page 22)
Employees under pressure may eventually suffer from burnout, but there is preventative action that employers can take. Learn how in Cooling approach can avoid burnout (page 35)
Sky’s own products form an important part of its benefits package, which helps to ensure a high level of employee engagement. Read how the media giant did it in Close connections (page 40)
Other key articles this month include:
- Up close and personal with John Mayor, head of rewards and HR project management at Danone (pg 13)
- Why demand for eldercare benefits is rising (pg 19)
- Employee recognition programmes are increasingly being operated online (pg 27)
- Product file: childcare vouchers (pg 45)
- Confessions of a benefits manager: Balancing act (pg 50)