The workplace benefits offered by SAS Software:
- Defined contribution (DC) stakeholder plan for all employees as a core benefit.
- Employer contribution levels are 6.5% for up to two years’ service, 10% for over two years.
- Minimum employee contribution of 2.5%.
- Employees with more than two years’ service can choose to reduce their employer contribution to 6.5% and take the difference as cash or add to their flex fund.
- Additional voluntary contributions (AVC) through flex.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance (PMI) as a core benefit for employees only.
- Employees cover dependants through the flex scheme.
- Life assurance at four-times salary as a core benefit. Employees can trade down to two-times or up to 10-times salary through flex.
- Group income protection as a core benefit.
- Dental insurance through flex.
- Critical illness insurance for employees and their partners through flex.
- Health cash plans through flex.
- Gym membership through flex.
- Health screening through flex.
- Salary sacrifice car scheme.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Travel insurance through flex.
- 25 days of holiday. Employees can buy or sell up to five days a year through flex.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Informal work from home one day a week.
- Birthday given as holiday.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Tastecard and Gourmet card through flex.
- Payroll giving through flex.
- Salary sacrifice gadget scheme.
- Shopping discount portal.
- Local discounts.
- Long service vouchers every five years.
Social activities and on-site services
- Free tea, coffee and juices.
- Subsidised restaurant at UK headquarters.
- Sports club, which runs an internal global football tournament.
- Photography club with studio for employees at the UK headquarters.
- Employee allotments at UK headquarters.
- Cricket club at UK headquarters.
- Football pitch at UK headquarters.
- Dry-cleaning service and personal post at UK headquarters.