The shortlist for the coveted Employee benefits professional of the year 2018 award has been unveiled.
This award recognises in-house HR and benefits professionals who have made a significant contribution to their organisation and to the industry.
The full category shortlist is:
- Tammy Davis, group head of benefits, TP ICAP (Previously Tullett Prebon)
- James Devine, deputy chief executive & executive director of HR&OD, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Tom Hiles, group benefits manager, BNP Paribas
- Ian Hodson, head of reward, University of Lincoln
- Sally Purbrick, head of reward, Anglian Water
In 2017, the Employee benefits professional of the year award went to Gary Brewer, HR director, branded business unit and global reward at William Grant and Sons. Joanna Bean, head of total rewards, UK and Ireland at Samsung received the accolade in 2016.
The winner will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2018 at The Pavilion at The Tower of London on Friday 8 June 2018.