Heinz has moved to a new online benefits portal for its 2,500 employees.
The online portal allows employees across multiple offices to access all their benefits and reward information in one place.
The food manufacturer previously offered a benefits portal provided by Serenity Flex and Reward, but following a review of its benefits launched a scheme with Xerox.
The launch has also introduced new benefits, including critical illness insurance for employees’ partners and will writing.
Key features of the portal also include:
- Documentation relating to all benefits provision to allow employees to make well-informed choices regarding their benefits package.
- Access to the online portal via a single sign-on.
- An opportunity for employees to rate the value of individual benefits, which can be fed back to the reward manager to influence and shape future design.
- An employee feedback survey with analytical reporting to provide insight into employees’ benefits preferences.
- Data formatting to ensure transition from Xerox to payroll and other benefit providers.
- Benefits consultanting and broking services.
- Communication tools to ensure the portal is well promoted.
Lisa West, reward manager, UK and Ireland, at Heinz, said: “We were looking for a provider that would help us create a flexible benefit and total reward platform that would streamline and simplifying our reward processes.
“The portal itself is intuitive, engaging with superb functionality and we couldn’t be happier with the end result.”