Cost control is key for smaller fleets

The most popular question asked by managers of small company car fleets of leasing brokers is how to reduce running costs, according to 89% of brokers surveyed on the issue by the Network Broker Forum. At the other end of the scale, just 11% of brokers said they perceived small fleets to be concerned about green issues, while the same number said small employers had raised duty-of-care issues with them.

  • For more information please contact Kate Chamberlain on 01753 802 408