Grass Roots Group has been included in the Sunday Times best companies to work for list for the fifth time in six years.
The global performance improvement organisation has 700 employees in the UK, as well as offices in Australia, China, France, India, and the US.
An internal survey found that 83% of employees are proud to work for Grass Roots Group and 79% love the organisation.
Benefits offered by Grass Roots Group include:
• Discounts on selected retail vouchers and merchandise.
• Work/life balance.
• Dental and health plan options.
• Benefits for car sharing, cycling and walking to work.
• Extra days off for special occasions, such as Christmas
• Long-service awards.
•A recognition programme that allows colleagues to thank
and reward each other for exceeding expectations.
• An ideas reward scheme.
• Training courses and career development support.
Read more case studies on leading employers