Wealth at Work has launched a retirement income option service, which is designed to ensure employees maximise their retirement income.
The service includes:
- Financial education, which will ensure employees understand the retirement income options available to them.
- Internet support tools to help support employees on all aspects of retirement which are easily accessible at work, home or on-the-go.
- UK-based helpdesk support to answer basic questions on retirement income options.
- An annuity broking service, which includes face-to-face or telephone advice, to ensure that employees receive the best annuity rates available.
- Regulated advice, which provides a full review of retirement income options in a written report.
Jonathan Watts-Lay, director at Wealth at Work, said: “Wealth at Work already provides retirement services to many organisations across the UK so this extended service will ensure employers and employees are able to access a service that is right for them.
“More organisations are now realising that their employees need to make important choices, not only about when they want to retire, but also how they can maximise their income in retirement. After what may be 40 years of saving into a pension, it is absolutely critical that employees understand their options.”