Withers offers a benefits package that is designed to engage staff and offer perks that meet their needs.
The law firm reviewed its benefits and providers and conducted a staff survey in 2013 to ensure staff would be engaged and enthused by the offering.
- A group personal pension in which Withers matches employee contributions up to 5%
- Life assurance is employer-funded and available at four-times salary, up to £750,000, which can be flexed up to eight-times salary or down to two-times salary through Withers’ flexible benefits scheme.
- Group income protection, employer-funded and up to 75% of salary.
- Private medical insurance, employer-funded.
- Dental insurance on a voluntary basis through salary sacrifice.
- Doctor’s consultation service, with each employee offered two employer-funded consultations a year.
- Eyecare vouchers, employer-funded.
- Employer-paid flu jabs.
- Health screening, with employees offered one employer-funded session every two years after two years’ service up to the age of 50. Over-50s are offered annual appointments.
- Corporate gym membership, employer-funded but reclaimed from employees through salary sacrifice.
- Employee assistance programme, employer-funded.
- Client referral commission based on 5% of all fees billed, employer-funded.
- Long service recognition, employer-funded.
- Performance-related bonus for support staff and a chargeable-hours bonus with an additional discretionary performance-driven element for exceptional performing fee-earners, employer-funded.
- Recruitment award worth £2,500 for the successful introduction of legal staff and £1,500 for secretarial and support staff, employer-funded.
- Will writing, discounted.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Bikes for work.
- Workplace café.
- AA Fleet Scheme breakdown cover.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Computers and mobile phone scheme.
- Conveyancing subsidy, employer-funded.
- Passes to visit historic houses, employer-funded.
- Holiday trading, sell aspect employer-funded.
- Lifestyle discounts.
- Season ticket loan.
- Wedding/civil partner vouchers.
- Independent financial adviser appointments, with each employee offered an employer-funded consultation every two years.