The workplace benefits on offer at Metro Bank include:
Pension and group risk
- Group personal pension plan. Contribution levels are set according to seniority, starting at 3% employee contribution and 6% employer contribution, then rising to 4% and 8%, with a maximum 5% employee and 10% employer contribution.
- Life assurance.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance: different levels based on seniority with the option for all employees to trade up or down. Employee-paid for entry-level employees; cover for employee only, employer-paid for the next level; then employee plus partner, employer-paid; and employee plus family, employer-paid.
- Flu jabs.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Member of Bank Workers Charity.
Company car and travel
- Car allowance for job need.
- Interest-free season-ticket loans.
- Sixteen weeks’ shared parental leave at full pay.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Holiday for entry-level roles starts at 23 days and increases to 25 days after two full years’ service. For other roles, it starts at 25 days and increases to 30 after two full years’ service.
Pay and reward
- Variable pay.
- Bonus exchange scheme.
- Bikes for work.
- On-site canteen.
- Sports and social clubs, such as a choir, football, boxing, bootcamp and high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
- Bank products available to employees.