The workplace benefits offered by Kier Group
Pension and financial benefits
- A defined contribution (DC) master trust open to all employees, with matching contributions up to 7.5%.
- Sharesave and share incentive plan (Sip) open to all employees.
- Financial education.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance dependent on grade.
- Eyecare: employees can claim back the cost of an eye exam up to £20 and up to £50 for glasses if needed for display screen equipment (DSE).
- Critical illness insurance available through flexible benefits plan.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Discounted gym membership.
- Company car or car allowance, dependent on grade and business mileage.
- Family-friendly policy: paternity, maternity and shared parental leave.
- Flexible-working policy.
- Eldercare available through flexible benefits plan.
- 26 days holiday as standard.
- Discount vouchers and cashback offers.
- Annual bonus, dependent on grade.
- Monthly and quarterly employee recognition scheme, and annual employee awards.
- Travel insurance available through flexible benefits plan.