Employee Benefits’ sister title, Corporate Adviser, announced the winners of its annual awards on Tuesday 28 February 2017 at Grange St Paul’s Hotel, London, hosted by Scottish comedian Alun Cochrane.
Capita Employee Benefits was named Corporate Adviser firm of the year at the ceremony, and also won the best use of technology by a corporate advisor award.
The winners of the Corporate Adviser Awards 2017 were:
- Pension advisor of the year: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC). Highly commended: Capita Employee Benefits.
- Group risk adviser of the year: Arthur J. Gallagher. Highly commended: Aon Employee Benefits.
- Best group pension provider: Royal London. Highly commended: B&CE, provider of The People’s Pension.
- Best healthcare provider: Axa PPP Healthcare. Highly commended: Bupa.
- Healthcare adviser of the year: Aon Employee Benefits. Highly commended: Advo Group.
- Best group risk provider: Canada Life Group Insurance. Highly commended: Ellipse.
- Best adviser auto-enrolment proposition: PB Financial Planning.
- Best provider decumulation proposition: LV= Corporate Solutions. Highly commended: Aegon.
- Best cash plan provider: Simplyhealth. Highly commended: Health Shield.
- Best use of technology by a corporate adviser: Capita Employee Benefits.
- Best master trust: The People’s Pension.
- Ultimate default fund: Royal London, Royal London Target Lifestyle Strategies. Highly commended: Schroders, Schroders Dynamic Multi-Asset Fund.
- Corporate Adviser small firm of the year 2017: The Ink Group. Highly commended: Mearns and Company.
- Corporate Adviser firm of the year 2017: Capita Employee Benefits.