Ashurst and Trolex are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best reward strategy aligned to business strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2013.
For this award, the judges were looking for an entrant that successfully integrated its reward offerings into a single total reward strategy and demonstrated that the strategy met the organisation’s HR and/or business objectives.
The category shortlist is:
- Ashurst LLP – myRewards (entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- Bibby Financial Services – Your Rewards (entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- Goodman Masson – The Benefits Boutique
- Nottingham City Council – Works Perks
- Trolex – TrolExtraordinaire
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 7 June.
The category is sponsored by Aon Hewitt.