British Airways and BSkyB are among the employers shortlisted for the accolade ‘Best voluntary benefits plan’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2013.
For this category, the judges were looking for a plan that used staff-paid, voluntary benefits or staff discounts in an effective manner.
The full category shortlist is:
- Birmingham City Council – My Birmingham Rewards (entered by Asperity Employee Benefits
- British Airways and BA Clubs – Altitude Plus (entered by Next Jump)
- BSkyB – Choose iPads (Sky Choices)
- E.On UK – My Choice Everyday (entered by Benefex)
- FirstGroup – First Xclusives (entered by Asperity Employee Benefits)
- NHS – PScashback Black MasterCard card (entered by P&MM)
- Nottingham City Council – Works Perks
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 7 June.