British Gas, McDonald’s Restaurants and Whitbread are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Most motivational benefits’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2013.
For this category, the judges looked for a successful motivation strategy that uses incentives or reward to help drive employee performance, engagement or retention.
The full category shortlist is:
- Asda – Stars Recognition Programme (entered by P&MM)
- British Gas – Simply Thank You Recognition Scheme (entered by P&MM)
- Eli Lilly and Company – MyRecognition
- McDonald’s Restaurants – Olympic Champion Crew
- Transport for London – Make a Difference Employee Recognition Scheme (entered by Grass Roots Projectlink)
- Whitbread: Costa Coffee – Costa Feel Good
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 7 June.
This category is sponsored by Edenred.