Read the articles online by clicking the links below or to the right under ‘Related articles’ (these go live in stages during May 2014).
Or read the full Employee Benefits digital edition.
Corporate social responsibility has become a vital part of business strategy. Part of a good CSR is also treating your own staff well, as well as considering the impact of your reward practices on CSR. Read Footprint of responsibility, page 30.
Employees want to use mobile technology and apps to access their benefits and employers need to respond. Learn how in Mobile platforms will make workers appy, page 38.
Fujitsu UK and Ireland earns a big payback in performance by focussing on staff needs. Read how the IT giant did it in Powerful connection, page 46.
Key articles this month include:
- Up close and personal with Sarah Purnell, head of UK reward and benefits at Tesco (page 19)
- What’s gone wrong with payroll and auto-enrolment? (page 22)
- People-related risk is a critical element of any organisation’s total risk strategy (page 35)
- Product file: voluntary benefits (page 49)
- Confessions of a benefits manager: Superman flies in (page 54)
Read the full Employee Benefits digital edition.