An overview of the workplace benefits offered by Travis Perkins:
- Defined contribution scheme, master trust – contribution levels vary according to seniority level and length of service. A salary sacrifice option is available.
- Legacy defined benefit schemes.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Employer-paid private medical insurance according to seniority, and also available as a voluntary benefit.
- Employer-paid health checks according to seniority, and also available as a voluntary benefit.
- Employer-paid income protection scheme according to seniority.
- Life insurance at minimum of one-times salary with the option to flex up to 10-times salary available to all employees.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Health cash plan offered via flexible benefits.
- Cancer support through the Sarah Cannon Research Institute.
- Employer-paid fitness classes.
- Virtual GP consultations.
- Sharesave and buy-as-you-earn schemes, open to all employees.
- Car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Company car scheme and cash allowance according to seniority.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Enhanced maternity scheme.
- Some flexible and part-time working.
Motivation and recognition
- Offers and discounts through voluntary benefits hub My Perks Plus.
- Mobile phones, available through a salary sacrifice arrangement or at a discounted rate through affinity schemes.
- Laptops available at a discounted rate through affinity scheme.
- Employee discounts on organisation’s own products.
- Subsidised canteens.
- Employee recognition schemes, including long service awards, peer-to-peer recognition and the Getting It Right Awards.