Asos and Marks and Spencer are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best flexible benefits plan’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2014.
This award recognises employers that have implemented a successful strategy that has made delivering perks through a flexible benefits plan effective in the organisation.
The full category shortlist is:
- Asos.com (entered by KPMG) – ASOSextras
- Hyde Housing (entered by Lorica Employee Benefits) – Hyde Housing iFlex
- Marks and Spencer (entered by Benefex) – Choices and Perks
- Orange Business Services (entered by Mercer) – World of Benefits
- Samsung (entered by Thomsons Online Benefits) – Highlights Flexible Benefits
- Santander (entered by Grass Roots) – You choose… your benefits
- Withers Worldwide (entered by Willis Employee Benefits) – With…your benefit in mind
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 27 June.