For this award, the judges were looking for a successful communications strategy, which helped to boost employee knowledge, and understanding, of pensions and the need to plan for retirement.
The full category shortlist is:
- Bacardi (entered by Hymans Robertson) – Bacardi-Martini UK Pension Scheme, Defined Contribution Section
- Hutchison 3G
- Samsung (entered by Thomsons Online Benefits) – Highlights
- Simplyhealth – Pensions Auto Enrolment Communications
- Telent (entered by Standard Life) – Telent 2010 Plan
- The University of Reading – Pensions+/Benefits+
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 27 June.