For this award, the judges were looking for a successful communications strategy, which helped to boost employee knowledge, and understanding, of pensions and the need to plan for retirement.
The full category shortlist is:
- E.On (entered by Benefex) – My Choice – Who wants to be comfortably retired?
- JP Morgan (entered by Towers Watson) – JP Morgan UK Pension Plan
- KFC (entered by Lorica Employee Benefits) – KFC: My so good rewards – pensions
- LV= (entered by AHC) – My LV= Pension Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group (entered by Hymans Robertson) – Picture yourself tomorrow’ for the RBSelect pensions election window for members of the Retirement Savings Plan
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 27 June.