Manchester City Football Club and London Overground are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits – small employer’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2014.
This award showcases employers that have put in place a strategy that helps promote health and wellbeing in the workplace, helps boost productivity and engages employees with their own wellbeing.
The full category shortlist is:
- Aspen Healthcare – Your Rewards
- Chaucer Syndicates – Health and Wellness
- Goodman Masson
- London Overground Rail Operations – Health and Wellbeing Strategic Action Plan
- Manchester City Football Club – City Health and Wellbeing
- MEC (entered by Aon Hewitt)
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 27 June.