The top 10 most read articles on employeebenefits.co.uk from 1-8 May:
1. Employers focus on improving staff engagement
2. 67% go to work when ill
3. Why benefits professionals need to consider corporate social responsibility
4. Bacardi and Samsung shortlisted for pensions award
5. Pension charges cap could level up low charges
6. Global employee engagement continues to rise
7. Tesco and Finmeccanica to speak at Employee Benefits Summit
8. Gary Brewer: Should the government give employers tax breaks on group PMI?
9. Who will be responsible for providing financial education?
10. Barclays and BT lead public reporting on wellbeing