Arup, Heinz and Universal Music Group are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best flexible benefits plan – small employer’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
The award recognises employers that have implemented a successful and innovative strategy that has made delivering perks through a flexible benefits plan effective in the organisation, and has measurable results.
The full category shortlist is:
- Arup – UK Flexible Benefits Scheme
- Evidera (Entered by Aon Employee Benefits) – Evidera Flexible Benefits Plan
- Heinz (Entered by Buck Consultants at Xerox) – MyHeinzBenefitz
- Kantar (Entered by Thomsons Online Benefits) – My Life, My Choices
- Universal Music Group (Entered by Capita Employee Benefits) – Pick ‘n’ Mix
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.