EE, Nationwide and Network Rail are among the employers shortlisted for the ‘Best mental health resilience strategy’ award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
The award, sponsored by MetLife, recognises employers that have made a concerted effort to tackle employee stress and mental health resilience in the workplace.
Shortlisted employers will have put measures in place to actively identify stress in the workplace or employees that are suffering from other mental health issues, such as depression, and taken steps to support affected staff.
The full category shortlist is:
- EE (Entered by Buck Consultants at Xerox)
- Nationwide Building Society (Entered by Validium) – Building and Managing Team Resilience
- Network Rail – Everyone Fit for the Future
- Roche Products (Entered by Mercer Marsh Benefits) – Live Well: Find your balance
- Spring Cottage Primary School
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.
11-17 May is Mental Health Awareness Week: