Heinz, McGraw Hill Financial and PSA Peugeot Citroen are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best benefits communication – small employer’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
This award recognises employers that have taken an effective and innovative approach to benefits communications, be it through face-to-face presentations, print, social media or digital media.
The full category shortlist is:
- Heinz (Entered by Buck Consultants at Xerox) – MyHeinzBenefitz
- Interfleet – InterCentive
- Logicalis UK (Entered by KPMG) – Launch of The Hub
- McGraw Hill Financial (Entered by Caburn Hope) – Flexfirst
- Nomura (Entered by Standard Life)
- PSA Peugeot Citroen – Discover your benefits
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.