Arriva, Nottingham City Council (pictured) and OpenBet are among the organisations shortlisted for the Best voluntary benefits award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2016.
This award celebrates the most effective use of a voluntary benefits plan within an organisation, including staff deals that are available for employees.
The full category shortlist is:
- Arriva, The Village (Entered by Reward Gateway)
- Home Group, Reward Scene (Entered by Edenred)
- Nottingham City Council, Works Perks (Entered by P&MM Employee Benefits)
- OpenBet (Entered by Portus Consulting)
- Sunrise Senior Living, Your Choices – Employee Discount Programme Launch
The winner will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on Friday 3 June 2016.
Keep up with all the action on the day by following @EmployeeBenefit, and join in the conversation using #EBAwards.