BNY Mellon, Live Nation and Norton Rose Fulbright (pictured) are among those who have been shortlisted for Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits – large employer at the Employee Benefits Awards 2016, while Virgin Management and Volkswagon Financial Services are among those shortlisted for the small employer category.
This award celebrates the most effective healthcare and wellbeing strategies, with the small employer category recognising those with less than 1,000 staff, while the large employer category recognises those with more than 1,000 employees.
The full category shortlist for small employers is:
- Advent Capital (Entered by Xerox HR Services)
- Baker and McKenzie, BakerWellbeing (Entered by Punter Southall Health and Protection)
- Brocade, WellFit
- Knorr-Bremse Rail Systems UK (Entered by BHSF Employee Benefits)
- Virgin Management, Your Wellbeing (Entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- Volkswagen Financial Services, Feel Supported
The full category shortlist for large employers is:
- Accenture, Health and Wellbeing: One Small Change
- BNY Mellon
- Citi, Live Well at Citi
- Live Nation Entertainment, Live Benefits / Live Well
- Norton Rose Fulbright (pictured), Corporate Challenge (Entered by Bupa)
- Reed Business Information, RBI Living Well
The winners will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party, held at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 3 June 2016.