BT (pictured), Henderson Global Investors, Oracle and the University of Lincoln are among the organisations shortlisted for the Best financial education strategy award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2016.
This award, sponsored by Wealth at Work, celebrates the most effective use of financial education and workplace savings within an organisation.
The full category shortlist is:
- Aberdeen Asset Management (Entered by Lemonade)
- BT, BT Planning your retirement (Entered by Wealth at Work)
- Henderson Global Investors, Financial Education in the Workplace (Entered by AAG Wealth Management)
- Intelligent Processing Solutions (IPSL), Planning for the Future – Financial Education programme (Entered by Wealth at Work)
- Oracle (Entered by Unum)
- University of Lincoln, Financial Fairytales
The winner will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 3 June 2016.