Capital One, Easyjet and Nationwide Building Society are among those shortlisted for the Best pensions communications award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2016.
This award, sponsored by Aviva and Friends Life, recognises an organisation that has implemented a successful communication strategy that increases employees’ understanding of pensions and reinforces the need to save for retirement.
The full category shortlist is:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch: Pension tax changes – ensuring informed decision making (Entered by Benefex and Willis Towers Watson)
- Capital One: Pension Reinvention 2015
- Easyjet (Entered by Aon Employee Benefits)
- John Wiley and Sons (Entered by Xerox HR Services)
- Knight Frank: The Knight Frank Retirement Plan (Entered by Johnson Fleming)
- Nationwide Building Society: Don’t just dream it, plan it!
The winners will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party, which will take place at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 3 June 2016.