The shortlist for the Employee benefits professional of the year 2016 award has been announced.
This award recognises individuals who have made a significant contribution to the industry.
The 2016 shortlist for the Employee benefits professional of the year is:
- Joanna Bean, head of reward, UK and Ireland at Samsung.
- Paul Bissell, head of reward and policy at Three UK.
- Masha Boldyreva, rewards director, Europe at Mondelez International.
- Debbie Cam, colleague services manager, queries and benefits at Home Retail Group.
- Ian Hodson, reward and benefits manager at the University of Lincoln.
- John Mayor, head of UK rewards at Danone.
- Sally Purbrick, head of reward at Anglian Water.
In 2015, Ant Donaldson, global product expert, benefits at E.On, was named Employee Benefits Professional of the Year. Previous winners include John Chilman, group reward and pensions director at FirstGroup and Neal Blackshire, benefits and compensation manager at McDonald’s Restaurants.
The winner will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party. The event will take place at the Artillery Gardens at the HAC, London, on Friday 3 June.