Goodman Masson, JP Morgan and Sky (pictured) are among those shortlisted for Most engaging benefits proposition at the Employee Benefits Awards 2016.
The award, sponsored by Personal Group, recognises employers that have used benefits and rewards as part of their wider strategy to engage employees within the organisation.
The full category shortlist is:
- Advent Capital (Entered by Xerox HR Services)
- Goodman Masson
- JP Morgan: Elements (Entered by Vebnet)
- Live Nation Entertainment: Live Benefits (Entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- Phonographic Performance
- Sky: My Sky Rewards (Entered by Capita Employee Benefits)
- Visualsoft: Creating a culture of trust – Visualsoft and Hive HR
The winners will be announced during a ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 3 June 2016.