JP Morgan, Microsoft and Nationwide Building Society (pictured) have been shortlisted for the Best flexible benefits plan award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2016.
This award celebrates the most effective use of a flexible benefits plan within an organisation.
The full category shortlist is:
- Callcredit Information Group, Benefits for people like you (Entered by Grant Thornton UK)
- JP Morgan, Elements (Entered by Vebnet)
- Microsoft, Microsoft Flexi Benefits (Entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- Nationwide Building Society, youchoose 2016
- Visualsoft, Creating a culture of trust with flexible working
The winner will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 3 June 2016.