Ageas, Hasbro and Oracle (pictured) are among the organisations that have been shortlisted in the best pensions communications category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2017.
This award celebrates employers that have implemented an effective pensions communications strategy.
The full category shortlist is:
- Ageas, Pensions Re-Enrolment
- DHL (Entered by Willis Towers Watson)
- Hasbro, The Lab (Entered by Capita Employee Benefits)
- Oracle Corporation UK (Entered by Secondsight)
- Trustees of PPG Industries, PPG Industries (UK) Pension Plan (Entered by Aon)
- Universities Superannuation Scheme (Entered by Mercer)
The winning organisation will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2017, on Friday 9 June at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London.