A conference of the highest quality
Developed by the editorial team of Employee Benefits, the conference programme forms the core of the Summit which will comprise contributions from the industry’s leading thinkers and influencers, as well as high profile commentators.
Main conference sessions will include both keynote presentations and panel sessions designed to deliver delegates practical learning of real value, in as interactive a format as possible.
For conference slides from the 2009 Employee Benefits Summit please click here
Keynote sessions for the 2009 Summit include:
• The Economic Downturn and the Impact on Salaries and Pensions
• Communicating Pension and Savings Benefits to Employees
• The Health of the UK’s Working Age Population in a Recession – Latest Government Initiatives
• Total Reward in a Recession: Can you Control Costs and Increase Value?
• Managing Benefits in an Environment of Increased Globalisation
• Interactive Voting and Open Forum
• Managing and Motivating Talent in an Economic Downturn
Speakers for the 2009 Summit include:
• Roger Nightingale, Global Economist
• Will Cavendish, Director – Cross Government Obesity Programme, Department of Health
• Duncan Brown, Director – HR Business Development, Institute for Employment Studies
• Debra Corey, Senior Director Compensation & Benefits – EMEA, Quintiles
• Roger Fairhead, VP – Head of International Compensation & Benefits, Sony Pictures
• Marcus Reichel, Senior Insurance Manager, Adidas Group
• Humphrey Walters, Leadership and Team-Building Coach, England Rugby World Cup 2003 Winning Team and author, The Business of Winning