Showcase best practice in reward and benefits by entering the Employee Benefits Awards 2017.
There are 23 categories to enter, ranging from most engaging benefits proposition to best mental health strategy, and everything in between.
Enter by Friday 9 December 2016 for your chance to win.
The categories for the Employee Benefits Awards 2017 are:
- Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits – small employer
- Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits – large employer
- Best mental health strategy
- Best healthcare communications
- Best DC pensions strategy
- Best pensions communications
- Best financial wellbeing strategy
- Most motivational benefits
- Most engaging benefits proposition
- Best flexible benefits plan
- Best voluntary benefits
- Best employee share schemes
- Best global or expatriate benefits
- Best staff travel benefits
- Best benefits communications – small employer
- Best benefits communications – large employer
- Best benefits strategy for a multi-generational workforce
- Best employee value proposition
- Best alignment of benefits to business strategy
- Best benefits to support diversity and inclusion
- Best use of benefits technology
- Benefits team of the year
- Employee benefits professional of the year
To enter and find out more, visit www.employeebenefitsawards.co.uk.