The University of Lincoln has been awarded employer of the year at the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals’ (CIPP) eighth annual Payroll and Pensions Excellence Awards.
Other winners included:
- Payroll/pensions individual of the year – Rebecca Gargini Hill, payroll administrator at Fourth Hospitality
- Manager of the year – Paul Hughes, Howden Joinery
- Innovation award – esPay
- Team of the year – Capita internal payroll team
- Payroll/software product of the year – Advanced Business Solutions
- Payroll service provider of the year – MidlandHR
- Pensions faculty award – Eversheds
- Working partnership award – Secondsight
- Lifetime achievement award – Bryan Monkman, CIPP tutor, and Gordon Cresswell, co-founded of CIPP
The CIPP also awarded Alan Wigley, past chair, with honorary fellowship for his commitment to the CIPP and the payroll profession.
Read more articles on the payroll industry