The workplace has been seen as a marketplace by benefits suppliers for decades. Targeting staff at the place they earn their money is clever. But using modern marketing techniques and consumer data is even cleverer. Or is it? Read the pros and cons in Target Market (page 26)
Emerging from a tough year that included industrial disputes, One Housing Group has stepped up to unify its reward offering. Find out how they did it in Building Harmony (page 56).
Open referral crept into our private medical insurance lexicon a few years ago, but what does it really mean for employers and employees? We delve into this, sometimes controversial, topic in Identity Parade (page 33).
Read Employee Benefits digital edition here
Key articles this month include:
- Up close and personal with Debi Povey, head of reward at Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment (pg 23)
- How to offer training as a salary sacrifice benefit (pg 38)
- Special report on company care fleets (pg 40)
- What smaller employers can learn about pensions auto-enrolment (pg 49)
- Buyer’s guide to group personal pensions (pg 65)
- Time for a laugh with: Confessions of a benefits manager (pg 70)