Peel Ports Group offers the following benefits to its employees:
- Stakeholder pension scheme available for all UK employees.
- Minimum employee contribution set at 4%, with matching employer contributions of between 4% and 10%.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance (PMI) available for all senior managers and executives.
- Health cash plan available to all staff as a core benefit.
- Eye care plan.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Critical illness insurance (part of flexible benefits package).
- Life assurance (part of core package).
- Personal accident insurance available through the health cash plan as an employer-funded benefit.
- Car salary sacrifice scheme blended with car cash allowance.
Family friendly benefits
- Maternity leave on full pay for the first six weeks, and half pay for 7-39 weeks.
- Return-to-work bonus of 20% of an employee’s salary after at least three months of maternity leave.
- 25 days as standard in addition to statutory bank and public holidays.
- Holiday trading.