The workplace benefits offered by Misys include:
- A group personal pension open to all employees. Misys offers a matching contribution scheme if the employee contributes up to 6%, 8% or 10%, depending on job level.
- Group income protection: employer-paid, the default level is 75%, and employees can flex up or down.
- Critical illness insurance for all: employee-paid, with the option to add partners.
- Life insurance: employer-paid for employees, and employees can pay for their partner. Default level is four-times salary, and employees can flex up to eight-times salary.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance: employer-paid for single cover for all employees, and family cover for senior employees.
- Dental plan for all employees, with four levels of cover available.
- Gym membership available via salary sacrifice.
- Employee assistance programme.
Company cars and travel
- Car allowance for certain job levels.
- Green car scheme through flex.
- Season-ticket loan.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
Family-friendly and work-life balance
- 25 days’ annual leave, with the option to buy or sell up to five days a year.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Family Christmas party for charity.
- Give-as-you-earn scheme.
- Local charity fundraising.
- Voluntary benefits scheme.