- Group stakeholder pension scheme for 5,000 managers.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme provided by the National Employment Savings Trust (Nest) for the remaining 7,000 employees, with contribution levels at 1% for employer and 1% for staff.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Life assurance, employer-paid for all staff at four-times salary for management, and at two-times salary for other staff.
- Group income protection, employer-paid for senior managers and some lower-grade employees with legacy entitlements.
- Private medical insurance, employer-paid in two tiers: one for senior management, one for other management.
- Eyecare, employer-paid.
- Personal accident insurance, employer-paid.
- Voluntary health cash plan.
- Voluntary health screening.
- Employee assistance programme, employer-paid.
- Share incentive plan (Sip).
- Give-as-you-earn scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday as standard.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Subsidised canteen at UK headquarters.
- Retail discount scheme.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Retail partner offers.
- Discounted Countrywide Group services.