Two years since the process of auto-enrolment began, the looming re-enrolment deadline provides the perfect opportunity to assess whether the support you have in place, which may well have been hastily selected at the start, is fit for purpose. Johnson Fleming is holding a webinar on 10 September at 11:00 to discover the key issues and concerns you should consider when thinking about your current support options.
The company will answer some of the most burning questions clients entering the secondary market have asked our experts, including:
- What you need to consider when transferring your data
- The necessary data requirements to ensure a seamless transition
- Validating your data and making it fit
- How to maintain an audit history
- Communicating change throughout the business
- The impact any transition may have on your current processes
- How to integrate new ways of working
In the meantime, you can download Johnson Fleming’s free guide, Change your auto-enrolment support.