Next Jump is the world's largest corporate rewards and benefits provider, supporting 90,000 corporations with a network of 100 million users globally.
Our platforms look and feel as if they are being run in house. There is no Next Jump branding and no reference to third-party involvement, so employees attribute all of the benefits to HR. On average, we see a registration rate of 75 per cent within the first year, rising to 85 per cent over time. Although the registration rate is important, it is the ongoing repeat usage that is the key to a successful programme. We typically see 40 per cent of employees come back to the site every month.
Employees using the Next Jump platform benefit from our patented technology that provides them with an individual profile, ensuring they are reminded about discounts on what they want, when they want. This provides relevant content for all organisations, even those with a highly diverse employee base, and ensures employees save time when making purchases as well as money.
Our Reward and Recognition programme provides a one-stop shop for driving employee engagement, empowering staff and managers to embrace a culture of saying 'thank you'. Patented reward technology ensures everyone will be instantly notified of any award they receive and our optional social awards feed communicates and celebrates the success of those receiving an award. We can set up awards for whichever behaviour(s) you would like to reward, including automated awards (e.g. long service, birthdays), spot/ad-hoc awards and non-monetary 'thank you' awards.
The programme is fully configurable and includes:
- One Platform (integrated into Voluntary Benefits platform)
- WOWPoints Currency — redeemable on millions of products and services
- Instant Redemption (Reloadable and e-Gift Cards)
- Customisable Awards and Award Branding
- Built-in Communication (notification to employee and/or manager)
- Automated Awards
- MI Reporting including Awards Granted and Awards Redeemed
- Built in Safeguards (max award limit)
- Nominee and Nominator Permissions: Award rights based on company hierarchy (supervisor/line manager permissions) and award restrictions based on business unit/area/location, etc
- Front-End Peer-to-Peer/Employee Nomination
- Notification to recipient's manager when awarded
- Configurable Approval Process
- Front-End Newsfeed (Social Recognition) and Leader-board
- Judging Panels