As a nation, we love of all things sport. Providing an end of incentive programme reward like attending an ultimate sporting event is the perfect option to reward an individual or team for their input and commitment.
A sporting reward is ideal as it features associated characteristics like competitiveness, team work, utilising personal skills, preparation and planning, similar to participating in an incentive programme.
Employee benefits include:
- Enhanced morale and motivation
- Increased feelings of satisfaction and appreciation
- Lifelong memories they can share with colleagues which in turn will encourage others to participate next time
- Improved productivity
Wimbledon is the greatest grass court tennis tournament in the world, where guests can enjoy the exhilarating world-class games within the historic ground and be treated to a premier hospitality experience. Game, set and match!
- Centre court tickets
- Cocktails, Champagne and Pimms welcome
- Three course lunch created by celebrity chef
- Afternoon tea with glorious traditional treat strawberries and cream
- Commemorative VIP pass and programme
A staple of the British summer season, Henley Regatta is undoubtedly the best-known regatta in the world where spectators can enjoy over 200 races of an international standard within the exclusive hospitality area on the picturesque banks of Fawley Meadows.
- Private alfresco area
- River boat cruise
- Live entertainment
- Champagne and Pimms reception with canapés
- Five course lunch and complimentary bar
British Grand Prix
The British F1 race is one of the highlights of the British sporting calendar and Silverstone is one of the fastest circuits in the Grand Prix and never fails to provide an engaging and dramatic atmosphere. High-speed pursuits, magical overtaking, exquisite cornering and most importantly, flat out power. Reward your staff who achieve pole position.
- Hospitality admission and grandstand seat
- Hot breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including champagne, beers, wine & soft drinks
- Souvenir race programme and Silverstone FM radio
- VIP hostess service
Join the quintessentially traditional British game of Polo set within the stunning Royal surroundings of the Guards Club, Windsor.
Enjoy an exciting combination of sport, glamour and entertainment on this one-day event and rub shoulders with celebrities in the exclusive hospitality area.
- Reserved Members’ Grandstand seat for all the day’s matches
- South Stand ticket in the Grandstand for the day’s matches
- Le Fizz reception
- 3-course set lunch menu with complimentary bar
- Access to the official After Party
Cowes is known as ‘home of International Yacht Racing’ and is the greatest yachting regatta in the world!
Guests can enjoy the hospitality and relax on board watching the racing with the skipper and crew on hand, alternatively for those feeling a little more adventurous, there will be the opportunity to learn the ropes, and assist the crew with trimming, helming and winching in the sails.
- Exclusive use of 2 x yachts
- Tea/coffee, Danish pastries and bacon butties on arrival
- 2 course lunch onboard with a glass of pimms & coffee
- Loan of Henri Lloyd waterproofs
- Digital camera on board with images to take away from the day
Helping you create a memorable summer event
Summer events are a great way to break up a busy year, and help staff to recharge their batteries for autumn and the run up to peak trading periods such as christmas. The right choice of event can help engage staff and help your teams to interact and bond in a more relaxed environment, often improving staff morale in the workplace.
At CR Worldwide we can quickly, plan and implement events that do more for you, your partners and your staff. Our events are:
Easy to implement – Our events can be quickly and easily set up and planned, and are tailored to suit your staff, your needs and business goals.
Engaging – Enhance loyalty and performance, creating an instant emotional bond with your brand, and increasing company awareness.
Easy to manage – Run and hosted by dedicated managers, who provide exciting schedules of activities and experiences, doing the hard work for you.
We’d love to excite, engage and inspire your staff with our channel incentive schemes. To speak to a member of our award-winning team, contact us to make a quick online enquiry to find out how to drive your business performance today.