Thomsons is a SaaS provider of global employee benefits and employee engagement software. Our award-winning platform, Darwin™, is the global market leader for automated employee benefits administration. With over 1 million worldwide users, Darwin™ connects employees with their benefits in over 80 countries and 24 languages.
By using the right combination of editions, Darwin™ provides a tailored solution to meet a variety of employee benefit and reward needs, including employee engagement, managing risk, controlling costs and streamlining benefits administration. Its ability to constantly evolve and cater for shifting workforce needs has made it the provider of choice for seven of the world’s top ten technology companies.
Thomsons also offers services tailored to both you and your employees, including market-leading insight into benefits design, broking, communications and administration.
Thomsons has received 105 industry awards, including the prestigious Brandon Hall Group gold award for Best Advance in Rewards and Recognition Technology in 2015.
Thomsons Online Benefits
UK: +44 (0)20 3328 4000
US: 1 844 567 9253
Romania: +40 (0)364 730 110
Singapore: +(65) 63831700
Darwin™ – The #1 benefits management and engagement platform takes automation, access and analysis to a whole new level. With Darwin, you have a system that seamlessly integrates with tools you already use and gives you flexibility, cost and risk control – all from one single platform. And your employees have benefits they can connect with effortlessly at any time, from any device, from anywhere in the world.
- Benefits Manager– Give your employees everything they need to access and personalise their benefits offering. Darwin makes it easier than ever for your employees to select and engage with their benefits, and easier still for you to manage administration, provide benefits across a diverse workforce and create the reports you need.
- Reimbursement Manager– Offering a reimbursements account is a great way to provide your employees choice and true flexibility. Darwin gives your employees the freedom, flexibility and choice to purchase the benefits they want, when they want them. Receipts are easy to upload and store against their benefits claims so a full record and audit trail is always available for tracking and cost control. What’s not to like?
- Reward Engager – Educate, engage and inspire with a fresh, intuitive approach to your total reward communications. Darwin gives your employees full insight into the value of their reward package in a simple and engaging way. Provide personalised benefits information all in one place with a magazine-style format that is quick and easy to access from any device.
- Analytics – Spiralling costs and an increasing pressure to prove a return on your benefits spend means you need analytics you can rely on to help inform your decisions. Darwin centralises your data giving you full visibility of your costs as well as insight into the benefits your employees value the most at a country and global level. There’s no need to pull together disparate reports – simply create your own dashboards at the click of a button.
- Bibby Financial Services
- HID Global
- Michael Whitfield, Co-founder and Chief Culture Architect email@example.com
- Chris Bruce, Co-founder and Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Read, CEO email@example.com
- Matthew Gregson, SVP, Data & Analytics firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Anello, Chief Commercial Officer email@example.com
- Kim Macdonald, Commercial Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Birch, Commercial Director – EMEA email@example.com
- David Dodd, Consulting Director firstname.lastname@example.org