We present a unique opportunity to meet one of the nation’s leading Cardiac specialists, Dr Cliff Bucknall, who will share with you a fascinating insight into the world of advanced diagnostics and treatment techniques of cardiac conditions.
Barney Pascall, who is responsible for running the London Bridge Clinic of Clinical Prevention & Rehabilitation, will talk about this specialised and bespoke service aimed at supporting individuals with cardiovascular conditions, and particularly rehabilitation following a cardiac event.
We will conclude by touching on some of the simple and easy-to-implement initiatives you may wish to consider as part of your workplace wellbeing strategy, to minimise the risks of heart disease in your workforce.
30 April 2015
The Boardroom, St Olaf House, London Bridge Hospital, 27 Tooley Street, London SE1 2PR
- 08:40–09:00: Delegate arrival/breakfast
- 09:00–09:50: Dr Cliff Bucknall — advances in diagnostics and treatment of cardiac conditions
- 09:50–10:10: Barney Pascall — cardiac prevention and rehabilitation programme
- 10:10–10:30: Chris Evans, corporate wellbeing expert — initiatives to minimise the risk of heart disease in your workforce
- 11:00–11:30: Hospital overview and optional tour