The employee benefits offered by Skyscanner:
Pension and group risk
- Group personal pension scheme. Matching contributions for all staff.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection.
- Will writing.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance.
- Health screening.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Gym membership.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Headspace subscription.
- 32 days’ holiday as standard, which includes bank holidays as staff can work on public holidays.
- Employees can buy up to the equivalent of five additional days’ holiday.
- Employees can take an extended break from work in addition to annual leave. After three years of service, employees are entitled to take three weeks’ unpaid leave and after five years, employees are entitled to take five weeks’ paid leave.
- Charity donation through payroll.
- Travel insurance.
- Retail discounts.
- Employees can borrow a lump sum, interest-free, and then spread the cost over 12 months.
- Season ticket loan.
- Employees can try out new skills in different areas of the business with the hack day incentive.
- Employees can utilise their skills by working one day annually for a charity of their choice.
- Employees can spend up to three weeks of the year working from their home country.
- Employees can spend up to 30 days working from another one of the organisation’s oﬀices globally.
- Employees can receive a reimbursement, up to a limit, from a trip to China if they come back with a great product idea.