Telecommunications provider BT, construction business Kier Group and technology organisation Siemens are among those shortlisted for the Best pensions communications category at this year’s Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party.
The full category shortlist is:
- BT, The BT Pension Scheme (BTPS) and The BT Retirement Saving Scheme (BTRSS) (entered by Wealth at Work)
- IMI, Optimize (entered by AHC)
- Johnson Matthey, Johnson Matthey Employees Pension Scheme
- Kier Group (entered by Punter Southall Health and Protection)
- Morgan Sindall Group, Fit for the Future (entered by Like Minds)
- Siemens, Project Pearl (entered by Nudge)
- Young’s Seafood (entered by Personal Group)
The winning organisation will be announced during a lunchtime ceremony at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2019, to be hosted this year by actor and comedian Kerry Godliman on Friday 7 June 2019 at The Pavilion at The Tower of London.
The annual event, which comprises of a welcome drinks reception, gourmet three-course meal and awards ceremony, will enable HR, benefits and reward professionals to celebrate best practice in the field with peers and colleagues, as well as networking with industry leaders and experts.
Attendees will also be able to unwind and celebrate at the summer party, held after the main awards presentation and going on until the early evening, with fantastic views of the historic Tower of London creating a memorable backdrop for the celebrations.