Read this month’s articles in the digital magazine by clicking the links below, or read the online versions by using the links to the right under ‘Related articles’ (these articles will go live in stages during December 2014).
- Benchmarking their benefits package against that of competitors will help employers attract talent as the economy recovers. Find out why in How to stand out from the crowd
- Employers are having to get to grips with four major pieces of pensions legislation. Read what this involves in Now get your house in order
- DIY retailer B&Q has spent 2014 reviewing its employee reward and benefits package in order to simplify it. Read how in Home improvements
Other key articles this month:
- December’s big question: Are Christmas parties worth the spend?
- Is total reward really dead?
- Motivate staff to beat the January blues
- What is driving the rise of health cash plans?
- What role can wearable technology play in employers’ health and wellbeing strategies?
- Motivation versus enforcement: What approach works best for employee health and wellbeing? How to get up and running
Read the full digital December edition of Employee Benefits here