Towers Watson has launched a new talent reward website, aimed at enabling employers to deliver comprehensive talent management and reward programmes.
The TalentReward website was built based on feedback from more than 300 of the consultancy’s clients, as well as its talent and reward consultants.
Some of its features include:
- Career development: The Talent Management suite integrates career development planning and helps recruit, engage and retain valuable talent so they are ready to replace current high-performers when the time comes.
- Compensation planning: This gives planning managers a complete set of data collection, reporting and analysis tools to achieve the required balance between pay and performance.
- Succession planning: Includes the ability to produce succession planning packs allowing managers to communicate successors and assess their readiness to succeed in the role.
- Global grading system: Provides consistency and accuracy in job levelling.
- Learning management: Helps to identify the skills needed for the future and how training and experience link together to develop skills.
- Market analysis: Manages the process of market pricing to create and maintain salary structures.
Paula Robertson, director, human resources technology practice at Towers Watson, said: “With talent management and compensation programmes becoming so critical, organisations are turning more and more to technology to help them deliver these programmes. We designed the latest improvements, as well as the new website, to make sure the software provides managers and HR with all the flexibility they need.”
Read more articles on reward technology